Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Throughout the various battles that will arise in this one area, keep a look out for the icon that indicates a critical drop in Arcadia’s health and revive her immediately when the time comes. This will keep a second pair of guns firing continuously on the enemies whenever you are indisposed or angling for a double team attack.
- Use previously employed combat tactics to deactivate the Hippo’s forcefield by detonating smaller enemies against it, then attack the creature’s vulnerable areas until he’s finally defeated and approach the steps leading to the entrance of the Demon’s Nest.
- Take out the rocket launcher enemies at the top of the steps by first zig-zagging around their missiles and eliminate any remaining enemies in the area after that, then approach the building’s front entrance to encounter a wave of demons blocking the doorway.
- Move backwards down the steps to distance yourself from these creatures quickly, then open fire with a powerful weapon, like the shotgun or grenade launcher, and continue the assault until the area is clear again.
- Approach the front doorway again to activate a cut scene in which Arcadia is critically wounded at the bottom of the steps behind you, then go back to revive her before fighting your way through the entrance and into the building.
- Cross to the opposite side of the lobby and move alone the inclined portion of rubble to clear out the enemies occupying it, then climb the staircase that unseals nearby and fight your way up the slanted platform at the top.
- Clear the enemies from the platform until the next staircase above is uncovered, then climb it to reach another inclined section of floor at the top and completely exterminate another wave of creatures waiting for you.
- Make your way up the next previously-blocked staircase and sidestep the rolling demon balls by waiting for them to pass you at each new set of steps before moving on, then continue the ascent until a cut scene activates.
- Afterwards, move up the long ramp ahead that bridges the next two floors of the building and zig-zag around the enemies that roll down it until you reach the top.
- Clear the upper landing of enemies without rolling back down the incline, then interact with the electrical panel to open the previously sealed elevator and enter the car to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page