Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Top Floor War
- Exit the elevator and move through the catacombs until you reach a large circular opening ahead, then drop past it into the pit below and collect any available supplies or XP.
- Almost immediately, the room will begin to fill with a wide variety of creatures for an extended period of time and Arcadia will need to be revived on a consistent basis.
- One way to take advantage of this battlefield is by moving between the floor of the pit and the upper ledge surrounding it. This will make you harder to hit and allow for vantage points that provide efficient kills.
- When traveling along the outer ledge, equip a long-distance rifle or SMG to eliminate enemies on the move or ones that fire projectiles.
- While doing battle in the pit or against enemies stuck in the ground, equip the Firefly Blade to quickly hack away at one specific area or to fend off a group of creatures swarming you from all sides.
- Move around the area to eliminate the enemies armed with rocket launchers first, then focus on the spoons and larger creatures that emerge from the ground as well.
- Use a long range weapon to eliminate the exploding enemies or creatures that have been set ablaze until a cut scene activates, then take out the flaming demon dogs that approach by circling the outer ledge and shooting at them from afar.
- After clearing the area, exit through the next available tunnel and activate a cut scene in which you encounter Alex to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page