Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Boss Battle: Alex
- At start of the battle, equip your SMG to immediately open fire on the boss across from you and keep a safe distance while running from side-to-side.
- You can also cause excessive damage by shooting the stone pillars or exploding enemies that Alex momentarily stands by.
- When Alex stands still for a moment, run up to him at close-range and hack away at the boss with your sword until he retreats.
- Continue spraying Alex with bullets as he jumps back and forth across the level at a distance, then wait for him to run a few steps in your direction and use a combat roll to evade the boss’ lunging attack.
- Repeat the previous assault tactic until Alex’s life is completely drained and he drops to both knees, then strike his limp body with your sword to activate a cut scene in which the boss gains a second wind to refill a now yellow health bar.
- Return to shooting Alex as he moves about the platform, but this time move away from the boss at all times while firing and side-step his lunging attack whenever he jumps or slides too close to your personal space.
- Continue attacking the boss in this way to drop him to his knees and unleash a flurry of sword strikes at close range, then repeat the previous assault until Alex’s life is completely drained again.
- Hit Alex with an additional strike after he’s downed to activate a cut scene in which his life returns as a third stage orange health bar, then move in a continuous circle around the edge of the platform while firing your automatic weapons.
- Take out the lesser enemies that appear so that Alex is left without any for of defensive cover, then execute a combat roll whenever the boss changes direction or disappears completely to evade his attacks.
- Continue firing upon the boss until his health is entirely drained, then deliver the final blow with your sword and activate a cut scene in which you decapitate Alex and rescue Nikki to complete this level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: There can be only one! (20 points): Defeat your nemesis.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page