Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Wait for Nikki to create a circular blue spell directly in front of Astaroth, then charge towards the boss and strike out repeatedly with your sword until he shatters the magical symbol.
- Retreat to the opposite end of the platform and clear out the smaller enemies deposited around you by Astaroth, then wait for the spells to reappear and fire your SMG through them one at a time to hit the boss for damage.
- Wait for the boss to slam one of his giant tentacles on the platform, then charge your sword with a nearby spell that appears and use it to slash Astaroth’s exposed arm repeatedly.
- When Astaroth suddenly laughs during the previous attack on his arm, roll away to safety before the enormous tentacle can swing into you and prepare for the boss’ next offensive weapon.
- To evade the twin lasers that shoot from Astaroth’s body, stay on the move at all times and retreat from the red beams when they suddenly narrow themselves beside each other.
- Clear out the second wave of smaller enemies that Astaroth drops on you, then destroy the next set of spells that appears with gun shots on the run from long-range to continue evading the lasers.
- If Astaroth suddenly raises a tentacle straight into the air, prepare to jump after the impact and avoid a charged attack that runs through the floor of the platform.
- Wait for a tentacle to slam down and approach the magic symbol that appears, then take a moment to fire your SMG through the blue circle and remove a small slice of the boss’s health without breaking the spell.
- Re-equip your sword and use it to finish destroying Nikki’s spell, then attack Astaroth’s exposed arm until you must roll away from his swinging tentacles.
- Continue clearing out enemies, evading the lasers, firing through the symbols and attack Astaroth’s arms until you eventually lob the head off one of the boss’ tentacles.
- Repeat the previous step to remove Astaroth’s other tentacled appendage and re-focus your efforts on just attacking the boss’ body by shooting SMGs through the circular spells.
- Continue the aforementioned assault strategy, then drain Astaroth’s health entirely to activate a cut scene in which the boss mutates to a stronger form of creature and steals your eye.
- Reform your body upon returning to the battle and clear out the enemies around you, then wait for the next spell to appear and jump up the rock formation that rises from the grounf to reach it.
- A the top of the mountain, move sideways behind the circle of magic and fire through the spell to repeatedly hit Astaroth on the other side until he slumps over.
- Drop back to the platform below, then use your sword and the newly available spell to hack off one of Astaroth’s tentacles.
- Repeat the previous combat maneuvers until another spell appears above, then make your way onto the rock steps that emerge and find an effective angle for shooting Astaroth in the face until he falls over again.
- Hack off the boss’ remaining arm, then continue your assault from before to completely drain Astaroth’s health and activate a cut scene in which you are impaled by a tentacle.
- Prepare to execute a sudden sword attack as you dangle from Astaroth’s tentacle, then lash out when you’re near the cockpit to activate a cut scene and complete the game.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: Eye for an eye (20 points): Defeat Astaroth, King of Hell.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page