Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Boss Fight: Swordpig
- After the cut scene, search the surrounding area as quickly as possible to grab the XP points closest to you before the Swordpig shows up in the room. You’ll know it’s too late when the boss’ green health bar suddenly appears across the top of your screen.
- When Swordpig first arrives to the battle, try to keep as many of the room’s random obstacles between you and the boss so that a safe distance can be reasonably maintained at all times.
- Wait until the last second before using a combat roll to dodge the boss’ series of charging attacks, then immediately move in close to Swordpig and hack away at his legs with the Butterfly Blade. Continue slashing until he swing a massive tail into you, then reassemble your body if necessary.
- Shoot the fire extinguishers when Swordpig moves in their vicinity to cause a distraction that can be used to score additional hits to the boss’ weak spots. Try to focus on the same limb every time you move in for the attack until it is completely weakened, then move onto another appendage.
- Continue disabling Swordpig’s legs to activate a cut scene in which in he throws you through a wall and into the next area below. As soon as you land, reassemble the necessary body parts and collect the XP scattered around the room to purchase any possible upgrades that would help in this situation.
- In this new cramped area, the best strategy is to move in tight circles around Sworpig and avoid his front end at all cost while continuing to slice up his legs.
- Keep up this method of attack until all four of Sworpig’s legs have been disabled and he has slumped to the ground in a vulnerable daze, then use the opportunity to circle around to the boss’ rear end and fire upon the yellow weak spot within his butt.
- Even after he rises to his feet, continue firing into the boss’ glowing butt until Swordpig’s health has been completely drained to complete the level.
- Achievement / Trophy Unlocked: A pain in the ass! (20 points): Defeat the Sword Pig.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page