Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
- Make a right inside the attic area and take down the enormous monster that emerges in the corner ahead, then turn around and clear out the remaining lesser enemies by shooting the various explosive tanks lying on the ground.
- As the ceiling above begins to collapse, equip your Butterfly Blade and take out the Spoons that suddenly appear. If a total dismemberment occurs at any point, save the Regeneration Vessel that was already waiting for you in the room until it’s absolutely needed.
- After you’ve cleared the room of enemies, use the staircase to reach a rooftop reecognizable by its octagonal skylights and shoot the nearby flammable barrels to break the giant panes of glass.
- Leave the rooftop via another crumbling ledge adjacent to the area, then pick up the Xp at the opposite end and return to the shattered skylight wreckage you caused earlier.
- Drop through the broken skylight to enter the museum by crash landing onto one of the exhibition floors hundreds of feet below, then reassemble your body and fight off any approaching enemies around you.
- Sweep the exhibit area for items and XP, then use the leftmost staircase available to reach the floor above and continue forward across the walkway.
- Eliminate the various enemies on your left by causing the destruction of an exhibit propped against the nearby wall, then climb the nearest set of stairs and take out the enormous monster at the top.
- Use your sword to continuously fend off the swarming enemies on the stairwell, then utilize the next set of steps ahead to reach the floor above and crack open the power box on your right to absorb a substantial surge of electricity.
- After charging up with electrical energy, remove your character’s head and toss it into the open vent beside the power box you just used.
- Steer the rolling cranium through the duct system until you reach the next hall and can reassemble your body, then smash open the cover of another nearby power source to activate a cut scene in which a pair of security gates are deactivated.
- Drop over the railing beside you to return to this particular challenge’s starting point, then move through the archways you just finished unblocking to activate a cut scene in which the doors lock shut behind you.
- Move forward into the new area and eliminate the Spoon by destroying one of the stone pillars he happens to linger by, then find your way into the adjacent exhibition room that houses the largest dinosaur skeletons possible to complete this part of the level.
- Fight off the Spoons that flood into this area so that you to survive long enough to reach one of the surrounding staircases that will take you to the floor above, then eliminate the enemies waiting for you at the top of the steps and stay on the move around the balcony until the ground collapses beneath you.
- After you land on the ground floor, exterminate the nearby Spoons before they have a chance to attack you and escape back to the floor above by using another nearby staircase to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page