Table of Contents
- POLICE STATION
- ARCADIA’S APARTMENT
- STREETS TO CHURCH
- AGENCY HQ
- DESTROYED STREETS
- DEMON’S NEST
- BOSS BATTLE: ASTAROTH
Protect the Innocent
- When you reach the top of the steps, make a left along the broken ledge that encircles this area of the museum and take out the Spoon before it hurts any of the frightened civilians.
- When you’re assured of everyone’s safety on the second floor, drop over the ledge to reach the ground level below and sweep the area for hidden items.
- Approach the giant glowing globe hanging in one of the corners and destroy the second closest support column beside it to activate a cut scene in which you encounter a new breed of shielded enemy joining the fight..
- Destroy the remaining support beams, the globe statue and however many breakable objects are close enough to crush another approaching wave enemies while they’re in range to harm you.
- Seek out and defeat the shielded demons that arrive along the outer walls by watching for their protective plating to momentarily recede and attacking the exposed areas of glowing vulnerability.
- Clear out any remaining enemies on the ground floor, starting with the enormous monsters that erupt from beneath the ground and focusing on the shielded demons after that, then exit to the floor above via the newly uncovered staircase nearby.
- Make a left upon reaching the top floor area and follow the ledge forward to move across the room, then follow the next available hallway on your left to reach the aquatic saline portion of the tour.
- Enter the main exhibition hall with life-sized models of whales hanging from the ceiling, then continue forward to activate a cut scene in which a creature reminiscent of Swordpig arrives to terrorize the innocent people in the room you’re obligated to protect.
- To best protect the room of defenseless civilians, take out the large horned creature first by shooting the vulnerable area on the enemy’s back that reveals itself whenever his protective shell springs open.
- Make quick work of enemies prowling in shadow along the sides of the room by destroying the large display cases that line the surrounding walls, then clear the area of all remaining threats before exiting through the open doorway that leads to an aquarium.
- Follow the hall to a staircase that leads to the area above, then move forward across the second floor to activate a cut scene in which a Spoon bursts through a previously locked doorway across the room from you.
- Move forward along the balcony that wraps around the room and eliminate the enemies that block your path until a cut scene activates to complete this part of the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page