Neverwinter Nights 2 1.13 Patch Preview
Rob McGinnis is back on the Obsidian Neverwinter Nights 2 developer blog with his regular updates. This issue details some of the bits and pieces of the NWN2 1.13 patch. Details include:
- The toolset and game will load haks in the same order
- Ability to tint multiple tiles while multi-selected
- Allow GetNextItemInInventory to work with stores
- The dm_setfaction command will no longer cause servers to crash
- Light and sound sphere sizes will be correct in the toolset
- Add get and set functions to access the ItemPropertyActivationPreference flag on items
- The Chat channel selected will remain persistent through area and module transitions
- Skills.2da will now allow up to 100 rows of data
Rob also has some information on the digital copy protection/authentication scheme Atari is using for the upcoming Mysteries of Westgate digital adventure, a spotlight on two community works: A Unicorn Model and Pirate hooks, as well as an update bit on the NWN2 Area Design contest.
I don’t know about about you but I could do with a few hook handed pirates in my NWN 2 modules.
via Obsidian Forums