New Battlefield 3 DLC Announced!
- Close Quarters (June)
- Focused on infantry combat.
- Maps in the style of Operation Metro, forcing players to fight in the titular Close Quarters.
- 10 new weapons.
- One map, Ziba Tower, revealed. Set in a luxury hotel, this map was playable at the event. Check back for our thoughts when the embargo lifts on March 13th.
- Armored Kill (September)
- Focused on vehicle combat, as the name implies
- Includes the largest map ever to appear in the Battlefield series
- Endgame (TBA)
- So secretive that only a few people know about it.
- Seriously, that’s all they had to say.
Which are you looking forward to more? Up-close and personal, or far away and high-explosive?