New DayZ Patch A Joint Effort of Dev Team and Community
Halloween saw the release of DayZ‘s first community and development team generated update. The devs released an incomplete version of the patch to the community, which added a slew of fixes and updates of its own.
Here’s a list of some of the patch highlights:
- Vehicle Damage is now fully working.
- Toolbox is now needed for all repairs.
- Alt-F4 is now locked and will only open your status menu.
- Switching skins no longer repairs pain shakes/broken legs/resets/dupes/screws/resets ammo.
- Duping no longer possible through zombie corpses/etc.
- You can no longer cook infinite free meat from camp fires.
- You can no longer change clothes/eat/drink/etc. while in a vehicle.
- Zombie death animation is no longer delayed.
For full patch notes, visit the official forums.