New Kevin Butler Commercial for SOCOM 4
Pretty much everyone digs Kevin Butler, right? Sony’s fictional VP of Damn Near Everything has made some great ads in the past, and his appearance at E3 last year was darn near magical. Now, he’s back.
This time, he’s pimping Zipper Interactive’s SOCOM 4, extolling the virtues of teamwork, and apparently of having snacks attached to your web gear.
The new ad will hit Comedy Central today during Reno 911, and Kevin Butler will be traveling the airwaves with his US Navy SEALs team throughout the spring, hitting all of these shows:
- Brewers vs. Phillies – ESPN (4/18)
- Dodgers vs. Cubs – TBS (4/24)
- NBA Playoffs – ESPN & ESPN 2
- Top Shot Season Final – History Channel
- The Ultimate Fighter, UFC Greatest Moments and UFC Unleashed – Spike
- Modern Sniper, Special ops Mission, Surviving the Cut, Weaponology, Ultimate Weapons and Tank School – Military Channel
To tide you over, check out the new commercial below.