New Mount & Blade Patches: Warband, With Fire & Sword
TaleWorlds has released a patch for both of the two standalone sequels in its Mount & Blade series. The patch notes for With Fire & Sword are a little longer than Warband‘s, but it is the newer game.
Make sure you download the right patch for the game you have.
M&B With Fire and Sword v1.143 patch notes:
- Completely rebalanced MP player character classes for all factions; now factions are more unique and fairly balanced.
- Captain Co-Op difficultly has been rebalanced to spawn fewer enemies.
- Tatar Town map spawn points have been rearranged.
- Captain mode NPC troops have more hit points.
- Disabled friendly fire for bots.
- Dedicated server console operations have been updated.
- Captain co-op prisoner cart now spawns correctly.
- Captain co-op equipment buying now works correctly.
- Horses no longer run away from the PC during the tutorial mission.
- Grenade usage no longer results in occasional crash to desktop.
- Don’t Die From Dysentery achievement works properly now.
- Various visual bug fixes to items and animations.
- Swedish troops in Custom Battle mode spawn correctly.
- Various bug fixes.
M&B Warband v1.143 patch notes:
- Some rebalances to the trade/production systems.
Mod system Fixes:
- Shield replacement w/out respawning visual error has been fixed.
- Scene objects damage editing has been fixed.
- Crash to desktop when entering a new scene bug has been fixed.
- Fixed random problems with merchants’ inventories not showing up sometimes.
- Lady of the Lake achievement bugs have been fixed.