New PES Edit 3.3 Patch Adds Faces, Kits, Copa Libertadores Updates
In Europe, Bundesliga powerhouses Bayern Munich are set to contest the Champion’s League final. In North and South America, the knockout stages of the Copa Libertadores are just heating up. On the internet, tireless modders are still hard at work on Pro Evolution Soccer 2012, painstakingly updating the game with realistic faces and other tweaks.
Ahead of Konami’s forthcoming DLC, which will give players access to a Copa Libertadores game mode, the PESEdit team have applied a little TLC to the squads involved in that competition, while also adding new player faces and official kits, like the one sported by hatchet-faced Robbie Keane in the picture above. A separate, post-DLC patch will make modded versions of the game compatible with Konami’s changes.
In addition to all the content PESEdit has already created from scratch — the entire Bundesliga, for example — this recent patch adds even more to explore. Certainly enough to tide people over until PES 2013!
PESEdit 2012 Patch 3.3 New Features:
- New faces: More than 230 new faces added in faceserver, in total more than 1800 faces in faceserver
- New kits: Atlético, Brazil, Croatia, France, Internacional, Ireland, Lazio, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Santos, Schalke, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, USA
- New team: SV Sandhausen
- Other: Updated a lot Copa Libertadores teams’ squads
PESEdit 2012 Patch 3.3 General Features:
- New league: Serie B (18 teams, all correct squads, lineups, kits, players)
- New scoreboards: Serie A; updated Bundesliga & EPL replay logos
- Correct emblems, kits, map locations, goal net styles, team ranks, for all teams in the game (Clubs and National)
- Complete Bundesliga including correct squads, kits, lineups, emblems, map locations; All players with correct stats, appearence and boots
- Complete 2. Bundesliga, Liga Adelante & Npower Championship with all features
- Corrected league structure (Bundesliga, corrected Champions League)
- Disabled blur in gameplay (if you want blur back, delete unnamed_63.bin in dt04.img folder in kitserver)
- New faces
- New kits
- New music
- Lots more