Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch – Horace Riddle Solutions
The world of Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch is full of mysteries, that’s why we’re here to provide answers. A strange ghost named Horace can be found in many locations across the game’s world, and each time he’ll have a different puzzle for you to solve.
These riddles aren’t multiple choice. For each puzzle, you’ll need to type out the correct answer. For all the trouble you’ll be rewarded with unique spells; one allows you to exit a dungeon with ease, while another gives you secret treasure chest radar. These rewards shouldn’t be missed — see where to find Horace and how to answer his questions with the guide below.
Get started in this massive JRPG with Game Front’s Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch beginner’s guide. For more secrets, solutions, and trophy guides, check out the full list of extras with our Ni no Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch cheats.
Horace’s Riddle Solutions Guide
- Location: Ding Dong Dell – Memorial Garden
- Riddle Solution: Cast “Spirit Medium”
- Reward: N/A (Spirit Medium Spell) – Makes more riddles available.
- Location: Al Mamoon – Fountain Square
- Riddle Solution: “Dragon of the West”
- Reward: Draw Poison Spell
- Location: Castaway Cove – Dock Bridge
- Riddle Solution: “Finest Fiber”
- Reward: Vacate Spell
- Location: Fairygrounds – Fairy Godmother Path
- Riddle Solution: “Crispy Lettuce”
- Reward: Sage’s Secret Alchemy Formula
- Location: Hamelin – Hootique Balcony
- Riddle Solution: “5″
- Reward: Chart Chests Spell