Ninja Gaiden 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- London: Part 1
- London: Part 2
- Deserted City
- Abysmo Island: Part 1
- Abysmo Island: Part 2
- Hayabusa Village
- Battle Ship
- Go through the gate and follow in the direction the helicopter is going. Proceed along the path taking out enemies with quick strikes.
- Your allies are going to stun your enemies. Take advantage of this opportunity to attack them without risking taking damage.
- When inside the smokescreen, use your left directional pad to walk around. Sneak up behind your enemies and take them out.
- Once the red lasers appear, keep moving as you will be shot at from all directions. If you stand still, you will get hit.
- The giant iron clad is going to be a pretty long lasting battle. The thing has massive amounts of HP but moves extremely slowly. Use your speed and wait for your allies to tell you the generator is exposed. Once you hear this message, jump onto the clad and strike where indicated. This will earn you the Steel on Steel Trophy.
- Keep moving along the path and you will have another big wave of enemies to fight. Once you dispatch them all, climb onto the roof of the building in front of you.
- Go through the door and down the stairs. You will be ambushed by a couple of enemies.
- Keep moving through the interior of the area until you end up outside again. After another giant wave of easy enemies, you’ll reach a save point. After the save point, go through the door.
- Watch the cutscene and prepare for a battle with a familiar stranger. You don’t really win this battle, but you do have to deal a certain amount of damage to him so strike with your hardest hits. After the battle, there will be another cutscene. Things are starting to get interesting.