NMA Hosting Interactive Maps and Resources for Fallout 3
No Mutants Allowed is leading the charge for Fallout 3 related content. This should surprise no one who knows how dedicated this community is to the Fallout series, even if they did/do have strong objections to Bethesda’s interpretation.
Community Leader Brother None has gathered together the links on the NMA Forum so fans can find an interactive map and locations page which can guide you to all the Fat Mans, mini-nukes and other goodies. Other resources include an info page on recruitable NPCs and mods including one from Fallout 3 Nexus that puts killable children back into the game.
Other notable mods include:
- Max Tael’s MTUI is another interface overhaul mod designed for ease-of-use on higher-resolution PCs.
- Mikael Grizzly’s Fo3 Original Combat Armour is a texture mod that changes the look of combat armor.
- Mimezu’s texture pack + addons is a package of improved and sharpened texture for great optical pleasure.
- Hmudaa’s T-51B as default BoS power armor switches the armor models so the standard BoS model is the T-51b.
- lexo1000′s An Ultimate Fallout 3 Music Mod is an easy-to-implement huge file that puts all the old Fallout 1/2 tracks over the Fallout 3 ones.
For the latest on Fallout 3 and NMA visit the NMA forums.