NZXT Phantom Full-tower Case Materializes
Interesting features include:
- An LED on/off button to control case lighting
- Rubber PSU and case feet to reduce vibration
- Easily removable front and top panels
- Top mounted USB, Audio/Mic, and E-SATA ports
- 7 cooling fan support with water cooling cutouts
The case also sports enhanced cooling features for airflow, the ability to use up to 7 hard drives and five 5.25″ drives, E-ATX boards and ample room for additional cooling options like fans and heat-sinks.The Phantom is available in red, white, silver or black.
This is definitely not a portable LAN-friendly case, but if you need space and power it seems a pretty good option. The Phantom will retail for around $140 when it is widely available this September.