Omerta: City of Gangsters Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Maine Ave (Tutorial)
North Carolina Ave.
- Meet Miss Eliza Jackson. She’ll give you the lowdown on what’s happening in Northside.
- Objective: Build a Soup Kitchen (Premises).
- Level up your Hideout to level 2 first.
- Objective: Have 40 Liked Rating.
- Hint: Your Liked Rating can be increased by performing services for the community, such as paying City Officials to organize Charity Events. Having a high Liked Rating will lower the cost of renting establishments in the area.
- Attach the message to a rock and send it back to them.
- Attach the message to a grenade and send it back to them. (+2 Heat)
- Effect: Heat rises with 1 star each day.
- Objective: Supply 60 Beer for the party.
- Establish and upgrade a Brewery.
- Don’t establish a Speakeasy until after this task is done.
- Triggers a Combat Encounter.
- Objective: Gather $5,000 Dirty Money.
- Fire some or all of your gangsters here, so their pay goes towards reaching the goal.
- Bonus Objective: Gain Dirty Money by helping Samuel Johnson develop his business.
- Do tasks offered by the exclamation marks.
- Walker has a lead on where the KKK will have their meeting.
- The Klan got Walker!
- Effect: Walker wants to join the gang.
- Mission Complete
Return to the Omerta: City of Gangsters Main Walkthrough Page.