Omerta: City of Gangsters Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Maine Ave (Tutorial)
North Carolina Ave.
Maine Ave. (Tutorial)
Welcome to Atlantic City
- Camera Controls
- Objective: Move the camera to explore the district.
- Objective: Select your hideout.
- Hotkey: Home
- Objective: Select the shop by clicking on the building or the sign above it.
- Objective: Wait for The Boss to return from his assignment.
- Objective: Raid an independent Brewery.
- Objective: Hire Squigs.
- Each gangster you hire comes with a pre-set Perk. Use the Respec option if you want to pay to change the Perk(s).
- Objective: Gather 40 Beer casks.
- Objective: Click on the Jobs button under the minimap.
- Objective: Click on the Beer job offered by Ben O’Connor and accept it.
- Objective: Wait for the Beer job to finish.
- Objective: Locate and question an Informant to discover new information about the district.
- Objective: Explore the map to discover what happened to Squigs.
- Click on the hood with the spinning exclamation mark over his head.
- Objective: Squigs is held in a building with an eye sign above it. Explore the district to find it.
- Objective: Use the mouse to move the camera.
- Objective: Try moving forward now.
- Action Points (AP); Movement Points (MP).
- Objective: Press the End Turn button to end your turn.
- Hotkey: Spacebar.
- Objective: Attack the enemy.
- Use cover by moving onto one of the green arrows within your MP range.
- When planning your moves, look for large white dots along the path; these signal when the character is in direct line of sight (LOS) of an enemy, or when an enemy is in the character’s direct LOS.
- Monitor the Initiative Line at the top of the screen.
- Objective: Move over the wrench icon to rescue him.
- Learn the Talents and Special Attacks of each gangster and use them when needed.
- Pay close attention to the Hit Points and Courage of each gangster during combat, yours and the enemies.
- Aimed Attacks help increase the chance to hit, but cost AP to use.
- bjective: Select a new Perk for The Boss.
- Level Up The Boss and Squigs.
- Objective: Make $1,000 Dirty Money.
- Raid the two Breweries for Beer.
- Raid the Distillery for Liquor.
- Sell Beer and Liquor through the Jobs map.
- Supply the Speakeasy with Beer.
- Objective: Win the “Hideout Shootout” combat encounter.
- Mission Complete
Return to the Omerta: City of Gangsters Main Walkthrough Page.