Omerta: City of Gangsters Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Maine Ave (Tutorial)
North Carolina Ave.
Business is Business
The Absecon Lighthouse works as a Smuggler through this mission, and will smuggle in Beer, Liquor, or Firearms to you, for a price.
- Business is Business
- Objective: Hire Doc
- Objective: Select a building with the house sign above it and use the “Rent” action to acquire a new Premises.
- Objective: Click on the Premises icon to select it and establish a Brewery.
- Objective: Upgrade the Brewery.
- Objective: Rent a Joint.
- Use Informants to learn more about the district.
- Objective: Establish a Speakeasy (Joint).
- Objective: Select the independent Speakeasy and use either the “Drive-by” or the “Buyout” action.
- Objective: Upgrade your hideout to level 2.
- Objective: Establish a “The Don” Pizzeria (Joint).
- Effect: Brigitte “Daredevil” Laval has been unlocked.
- Objective: Establish a Soup Kitchen (Premises) to increase your Liked rating.
- Objective: Locate and eliminate Louie’s “pests”. Look for the blue hotel with the eye sign above it.
- Use Informants.
- Objective: Successfully deal with the Investigation.
- Effect: +40 Beer. New Jobs have become available.
- Objective: Gather $4,000 Dirty Money.
- Upgrade businesses for faster and higher profits.
- Use Jobs to sell Beer, Liquor, and Firearms.
- Mission Complete.
Return to the Omerta: City of Gangsters Main Walkthrough Page.