Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The name is right. This stage is made up of one huge corridor. There are two more orc doors behind the rift, but they won’t open until later waves.
- The game is starting to get really tricky. Make sure to equip Archer Guardians. There are two upper paths lining the fire pits to the left and right of the corridor. That’s the perfect place for Archers.
- You’ll need Archers because there are two new flying enemy types. Hellbats and Firebabies appear in this stage. They function just like the Bilebats, except instead of poisoning, they’ll light you or your Guardians on fire.
- The last new enemy is the Earth Lord. These giants split into two Earth Elementals when destroyed, which then split into two Earth minions.
- Don’t forget to also bring Boom Barrels for last ditch problems. Wall traps and ceiling traps are less useful on the main corridor, but in the back two paths there’s plenty of room for those types of traps.
- Start by fortifying the main corridor with traps, and place Archers on the raised paths to the left and right. Use the huge pillars to place Wall Traps.
- During these early waves, Archers will be very helpful for taking out the flying Hellbats and Firebabies.
- Firebabies come in large flocks. Archers can take them out; the Blunderbuss is also very good. You can kill several Firebabies at once with each shot of the Blunderbuss.
- By the 4th wave, the door in the bottom right will open. It’s a short path, so fill it with traps to murder as many orcs as quickly as possible without needing your attention.
- At the 5th wave, the left door will open. Set traps quickly. You’ll need to cover these areas with lots of traps, your attention needs to mostly be on the main corridor later in the stage.
- At the 6th wave, both back doors will open with orc hordes. Switch between both and try to complete a line of traps for each door.
- When you reach the 7th wave, you can expect problems from every direction. This is when things get hard.
- The orc hordes won’t start really overwhelming you until the 12th wave. Move back and forth to each door, and focus most on the Earth Lords or Trolls. Make sure to place Brimstone on each of the three paths.
- You’ll be rewarded with a handy Boom Barrel Dispenser at the end of the level. This Wall Trap will generate an explosive barrel for you to set off. It can be very powerful, just remember that your arrow traps can set the barrels off.