Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- On this complicated map, there are two rifts and two doors. The north door will open first, and the orcs will head up the stairs to the upper rift.
- You’ll have to face off against a new enemy; the Fire Ogre. These monsters are tough, and completely immune to fire. Brimstone won’t hurt them at all. Explosions, though, will still hurt them.
- Be very sparing with Brimstone, and use the Ice Amulet to slow down those Fire Ogres. Thanks to the Kobold Sappers, it still helps to place Brimstone traps.
- The south door will open in the 2nd wave, while the 3rd wave will open both doors to orcs. All the orcs will try to use the stairs toward the upper rift.
- Fortify the three-square hall stairs with traps at the bottom and top, using every surface to make a gauntlet of death.
- When you reach the fourth wave, you’ll run into all new problems. The orc hordes will split off in two directions from now on. Some will go upstairs, while others will take the much short route to the lower rift. Set up some early traps to slow orcs down, and make use of the green teleporter doors to switch rifts quickly.
- The real trick to completing this stage is building most of your traps right near the orc doorways. Lay down Wall Traps, Tar, Brimstone, Spikes, and whatever else directly ahead of the both doors.
- When dealing with the Ogres, blast the Fire Ogres with your Ice Amulet to kill them in a few hits. The Ice Ogres will be weakened enough for you to finish them off if you place one line of Brimstone near each of the orc doors.
- If you keep your defenses directly ahead of the orc doors and use your Ice Amulet to take care of the Fire Ogres, you won’t have any problem with this stage.
- When it’s all over, you’ll unlock a Fire Amulet – perfect for those Ice Ogres. It sets enemies on fire, and can create a Flame Wall that can be upgraded to last longer and do more damage.