Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- This compact map features on rift in the center, with two short walkways leading to your rift. Below are two long staircases leading up to the rift. You’ll need to defend at all four directions, and it won’t be easy.
- The north and south corner doors will be the first to open. Set your traps near the door, next to the stairs. That’ll be your most narrow choke points at the beginning.
- By the third wave, orc hordes will begin coming from the east and west doors. Luckily, every orc will run through the long hallway before coming up the stairs.
- That means that hall will serve to defend against two hordes of orcs at once. Line the halls with traps before the 3rd wave, or you’ll have to deal with Kobolds. Tar, or any Trap that will slow down the mobs combined with a Wall Trap or any trap that hits instantly will stop those Kobolds.
- Bring powerful primary weapons to help you here too. Anything with elemental damage, or a weapon that’ll freeze them in place will save your life. Trolls, or any large enemy, will attack from the lower doors and head straight up the stairs.
- You won’t need to build many traps down in the lower hall. Two lines of instant-hit traps is enough to clear out the Kobolds.
- Place Archers or Dwarfs on the three platforms on each staircase, and watch your minimap for any enemies nearing your rift from below.
- The Trolls will be your biggest problem by far. Pay the most attention to the lower doors after the 6th wave, and take out each Troll as it moves up the stairs. Fire or Ice will work wonders on the trolls.
- When you’re finished, you’ll unlock the Shock Zapper. This ceiling trap is very good at taking out any flying enemies that pass near it.