Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Finally, you’ll have a fairly simple layout. There’s a central area with your rift, two teleporters, and three doors. Top door features a long path to the rift, while the other two are much short. Be prepared to build traps near both of the lower doors, while the top door you’ll need to build traps further away.
- Don’t worry about them too much for now. The upper door is your first wave. Place some nominal traps.
- During the 2nd wave, you’ll have problems. Save some change, and use it to fortify the small nine-square flat area between the stairs leading up, and then leading back down. Use the flat spot to construct traps on the walls, floor, and ceiling.
- There are two big problems this level you’ll meet during the 3rd wave. The Hobgoblin Shaman is a weak enemy that’ll hide in the background and revive recently killed enemies. He isn’t a huge problem, but they can be annoying.
- The worse threat is the Cyclops Mage. This slow, tough monster will throw tracking magic right at you. Freeze them, or stun, and finish them off with regular attacks.
- At the 3rd wave, you’ll also need to build defenses at the lowest door. Construct traps directly ahead of the door, you’ll want to soften up or kill most of the orcs before they even reach your central platform.
- Past the 3rd wave, it’s best to stay near the central courtyard. You’ll mostly have to deal with huge groups of orcs, their numbers will be a big problem. Keep building traps and bolstering your three major choke points.
- By the 10th wave, you should have pretty good choke points established. When you’re ready, you can begin fortifying the center of the stage. Build Archers or Dwarfs at the center of the courtyard.
- Plenty of Archers in the center will pick off any of the last orcs. At the 12th wave, you’ll need to bring an Ice Elemental Weapon to take care of the Fire Ogres.
- At the end of the stage, you’ll unlock the Void Wall. This special Wall Trap will kill any enemy thrown into it instantly.