Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The last level is a doozy. Here, you’ll need to defend against four doors. The first two doors lead orcs down two huge pathways.
- All orcs will take off toward your two separate rifts. If you only want to build traps at two choke points, rather than four, construct your traps in the curved flat platforms between the stairs leading to each rift.
- Set up traps at the top of the steps before unleashing the hordes. Make sure to cover both paths.
- Near each of the rifts, you can find a small alcove that’s good for your archers, but at the 3rd wave you’ll have Thunderbats on your tail. Placing Archers near the rifts overlooking the lower main hall will help stop those bats from reaching your rifts.
- Keep filling in your Archers. Paladins will help out too, place one or two near your traps to slow down the hordes. They’ll heal themselves, and attract a large number of orcs to stick around your gauntlets of traps.
- At this point, you’ll want to be on clean-up duty. Help take out the Thunderbats, then watch both sides to see what is getting through your traps. Jump between the rifts to quickly engage.
- At the 9th wave, you’ll only have a handful of very tough enemies to deal with. But, they’re backed up by two Hobgoblin Shamans. Jump down and take care of them after killing all the flying Thunderbats.
- Go crazy and loud up on Paladins at your traps, with Archers covering your rifts. If you can manage it, you’ll have this mission beat.
- Congratulations, you’ve completed the campaign for Orcs Must Die! 2. You’ll unlock a double jump, the Classic Order skin from the first game, and Nightmare Mode. If you think you can handle it, return and play through extra hard versions of every level.