Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- In this stage, you’ll have to contend with two portals instead of one. After the first wave, the first portal will close and the second will open. That means, you’ll have to pay attention to where the orcs are coming from.
- You’ll also have access to the new Spike Trap. Equip it into your quick-select bar, it’s cheap and effective at killing the weaker orcs.
- Remember, Tar is still particularly effective at controlling crowds of orcs. Unlike your Spike or Arrow traps, it does not need time to reload.
- If you don’t want to be wasteful, both paths converge in the center. Build Tar, Spike, or Arrow Traps near or at the bottom of the stairs on the left or right.
- Remember, in large areas like this, Arrow Traps can cover the most ground. Setting up one Arrow Trap can watch an entire hallway, where you’d otherwise need three Spike or Tar traps.
- Like before, choose the traps you want and be sure to have a weapon equipped. When you’re ready to go, press [G] default.
- For the first wave, the orcs will attack from the left portal. In the second wave, they’ll appear from the right portal. Choose your tactics. Good use of the Blunderbuss and secondary bomb should be enough to deal with any orc horde for now.
- Another special feature of this stage is in the center. Look at the bright green lines on your minimap – those are routes for minecarts. Minecarts will periodically move down the route, hitting and damaging any enemy in their way.
- Between the two lanes, you’ll see a large switch. Press [E] to switch active tracks, you’ll see which track is active thanks to the green line on your minimap.
- Watch for orcs that might get knocked down into the pit in the center of the level. Don’t let fallen orcs sneak by and get to the exit.
- The other big problem you’ll have to face in this stage is a new creature – the Earth Elemental. These lumbering giants are strong, and they’ll split into two weaker earthlings when destroyed. Make these big-baddies your top priority, and lead them into the path of a minecart if you can.