Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Another level with two portals, but this time they split off in two directions. You won’t be able to focus your traps in one spot here, as the horde will be too close to the rift.
- Helpfully, this stage has better mine carts. The carts pass right through both paths. Make good use of the track-switcher, and you can murder lots of orcs without even trying.
- Instead of big tough Earth Elementals, you’ll be fighting light quick Kobolds. The Kobolds aren’t dangerous to your hero, but they are fast They’ll try to run past your barricades – look for tiny runners in the crowd and pick them off before they escape.
- The first wave comes from the left, while the second comes from the right. After the first wave, switch the mine cart tracks. Also, remember whenever you sell a trap, you get a full refund. There is no penalty for selling and repositioning between waves.
- By the third wave, orcs will attack from both sides. You’ll have another breather by the fourth wave – once you have some traps on the left and right, it’s a good idea to put some defenses on your bridge. A line of Tar or Spike Traps will go a long way toward making sure none of the orcs get through.
- The fifth wave is especially tricky. This is where you’ll want that Boom Barrel in your quick-select bar. When there are just too many orcs near the center of the stage, drop a Boom Barrel and blow it up to clear them all out. Used in conjunction with Tar traps, and this combo can save your life.
- When the level is complete, you’ll be rewarded with a Spring Trap. Instead of directly damaging enemies, it’ll throw them – look for bottomless pits to throw orcs into for extra fun with this trap.