Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Here we have a different kind of map. This is a large map, with two portals and two objectives. The area is completely open, with three lanes and many mine cart tracks above.
- Look to the ceiling, you’ll find hanging bombs and boulder chutes. Use these to the fullest, all you have to do is shoot. The mine carts are environmental hazards as well – shoot them as enemies pass below to drop fire.
- Most orcs will try to bypass the barricades, only attacking them if they have no way around. All, except for a new enemy type. The Bomb Kobolds will run into barricades, Guardians, or your hero War Mage and try to blow them up. They’re quick, so look for the spark of lit bombs and kill them first.
- The first path you’ll need to defend is on the left. Fortify the narrow path between the Barricades with traps.
- After the first wave, the second will open. Fortify the right path, and prepare to kill some easy light orc warriors. Use these early waves to build up a stock of currency for later.
- The orc hordes will build steam fast, and you’ll have to deal with lots of enemies all at once. This is where the Dwarf Guardians will save your life, they’re versatile and can handle themselves in a battle. Place them at choke points, or even near your final line of Barricades for a strong defense.
- If you only fortify the last row of Barricades with traps, be sure to run ahead with your hero and set off environmental traps to soften up all those orcs.
- By the 4th wave you’ll have another short breather. Sell unneeded traps and replace them if barricades were destroyed in the previous waves.
- The ceiling Hanging Bombs do not reset, but the Boulder Chutes will. They’ll damage a large area over a short period of time, if you time the Boulder Chute right, you can clear an entire group of orcs.
- Helpfully, Guardians will also revive between waves, so they can be sold. With Dwarf Guardians, plenty of Tar will help their bombs be more effective.
- Tar and Dwarf Guardians are your best tools in this mission. When you win, you’ll unlock the Barricade. These do just what you imagine, block off an area of the map to funnel orcs.