Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- There are four portals in this stage, two of which are floating in the air. Those two sky portal spawn Bilebats, so keep a lookout.
- Otherwise, you’ll have two main paths. At the center, you’ll find lots of fire-carts overhead and Boulder Chutes to help you out when the bad guys get close to the two objectives.
- Skip the new ceiling trap or barricades. The Boom Barrel will come in handy against the new enemy of this level; the Ogre. These tough bosses count for 5 rift points, so they’re a priority whenever they appear.
- Both rifts on the right will open for the 1st wave, while the two left rifts will open on the 2nd wave. Make sure you watch for Bilebats, watch your minimap for red dots coming from the floating rifts.
- There isn’t much room to build in the large area where the two paths converge. That should be your last resort, where Guardians will do their best work. The two split paths to the rifts are better for traps, your Guardians will just get bowled through.
- By the 4th wave, you’ll have a breather. This is a good time to build traps and place Guardians closer to the center of the stage.
- The unlockable Autoballista can help for this stage, if you’ve got the skulls to spare.
- During the 5th and 6th waves, you’ll begin to see Ogres. These aggressive enemies will attack you, and take plenty of hits. Go nuts with your secondary abilities, or set a Boom Barrel ahead of their path to the objective to take them out.
- Once you’ve got a strong line of traps, with Dwarf Guardians at the end to pick off survivors, you’ll be back on Bilebat duty. When you can, help destroy Earth Elementals and Ogres, but your traps should be able to handle them all.
- Finishing the level will unlock the Boulder Chute ceiling trap. Just like the environmental ability, you shoot it to drop a series of boulders. The downside is, you need to activate the trap yourself.