Orcs Must Die! 2 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- Welcome to Act 2 of Orcs Must Die! 2. This time, your objectives are reversed. Instead of orcs coming from rifts to escape through doors, the hordes will come from doors and try to escape through rifts.
- Guard those rifts with your life. It’s just a cosmetic difference, the objective is still the same – kill all the orcs before they escape.
- The fortress stage has one objective, and two doors where orcs spawn. The southern door is first, but you can expect the second door to start pouring out orcs soon.
- While it looks like the orcs will come from two directions, the map is all one long path. Just, one door is closer to the objective rift. You’ll still need to fortify the first door with traps to soften up the hordes, but stick near the second door.
- There are two new enemies you have to worry about. The Heavy Orc Warriors are just tougher versions of the basic orc. The special enemy is the Gnoll Hunter. These guys charge your hero or Guardians and attack with devastating melee abilities that’ll poison you.
- Pay careful attention to choke points during this stage. The central large hallway is the best place to load-up on traps. Line the entire two-square hallway with floor traps, and do the same to any surface on the last approach to your rift.
- There are plenty of surfaces outside the main paths were Archers can help destroy lots of orcs.
- You can easily become overwhelmed by the amount of orcs that attack at once. If you’re having trouble, try playing Endless Mode to earn lots of skulls, then upgrade your weapons and traps to make them more powerful.
- Completing the stage will unlock the Ice Amulet, a special weapon that will freeze enemies at range, or freeze multiple nearby enemies around your hero.