ORIGIN PC Unveils Highest Overclock on a Notebook – 4.5 GHz
Who said overclocking was only in the realm of desktop PCs?
ORIGIN PC announced the availability of overclocked processors in the EON17-S. Featuring 2nd generation INTEL “Sandybridge” processors and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 485M graphics cards, the laptops are the most powerful ORIGIN laptops available with mobile processors. The EON17-S laptops have updated B3 stepping motherboards and feature overclocking and Turbo Boost technology allowing ORIGIN engineers to successfully increase the speed and power of the processor without impacting system stability or longevity.
And for those concerned about overheating, EON17-S laptops with overclocking are fully covered by ORIGIN’s warranty featuring free part replacement, free shipping, and free lifetime support.
Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN CEO and co-founder, had this to say:
The EON17-S laptops are remarkably portable and with 2nd generation Intel processors overclocked to 4.5GHz, they are the fastest ORIGIN laptops ever built on an Intel mobile platform.”
EON17-S Features and Technology:
• 17.3 Full HD Widescreen, LED Backlit, 16.9, 1920 x 1080 (1080p)
• Customizable ORIGIN top cover
• 2nd Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 Processors
• Overclocking up to 4.5GHz with Turbo Boost on Core i7 Extreme Edition processors
• NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460M 1.5GB or GTX485M 2GB
• FOUR Memory Slots for up to 32GB Dual Channel DDR3 1333Mhz or 16GB Dual Channel DDR3 1600MHz
• Bluray burner & reader, Hybrid and SSD drive with RAID options
• Full size keyboard with numeric pad
• HDMI Out; Optical Digital Out, up to 7.1 HD Audio with THX TruStudio support
• Built-In 802.11n & Bluetooth Support
• Bluetooth 3.0 & Wireless Video options
• Built-In TVtuner support
• Built-in USB 3.0 & E-SATA ports
• (W)16.22″ x (D)10.87″ x (H)1.65″ – 1.79”
• 8.6 lbs with the battery
Now there’s a laptop for gamers.