Payday 2 Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Four Stores
- Bank Heist
- Framing Frame
- Ukrainian Job/Jewelry Store
- Big Oil
Ukrainian Job/Jewelry Store
- Entering through the front door of the jewelry store will set off a metal detector and immediately activate the burglary alarm.
- Turn right from the jewelry store’s entrance to travel along the sidewalk and pass through the next open doorway on the left, then exit out the other end of the corridor to follow the alley ahead and covertly approach the back of the building as a means of entry.
- You can gain access to the jewelry store from the back alley area by looking for a room on the inside that has only one occupant, pointing your gun through the glass to take that person hostage and jimmying the lock on the window to enter the building.
- In the security rooms at the back of the store, you can access the camera feed to scan the areas inside and outside of the building for any additional threats that need to be removed.
- Try to secure all of the offices in the jewelry store, before actually entering the building, by approaching each window and ordering the person on the other side to hit the ground, then you can climb inside to disrupt the electronic security with a jammer and take control of the selling floor with greater ease.
- Once the building has been secured, search the surrounding rooms to find all of the safes and set drills on all of them at once so they are cracked at the same time.
- When you’ve acquired the tiara or necessary amount of cash, escape from the store by jumping out one of the rear windows that faces the alley and make a right through the next building’s lobby to turn left in the street.
- This heist can be completed in under a few minutes by sprinting straight into the store with guns blazing and by cracking the safes with C4 instead of the drills.