Payday 2 Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Four Stores
- Bank Heist
- Framing Frame
- Ukrainian Job/Jewelry Store
- Big Oil
General Strategy Tips
- As soon as you begin a heist in any room, locate all the civilians so you can get them on the ground and tie their hands. This will lower the chances of them catching a bullet in any crossfire that might occur, thus resulting in a reduction of your pay from cleaning costs.
- The east way to avoid the security cameras is to stand directly beneath them when putting on your mask and then destroy them with a quick upward gunshot from a silenced pistol.
- After knocking out a security guard or police officer, be sure to check the body so you can answer their pager in case the person on the other end is asking for a status update. If the pager goes unanswered, an alarm might be raised.
- When drilling into a safe, stay crouched down behind cover somewhere nearby the machine so that you can restart it each time it sporadically shuts off.
- You can stuff bodies or prisoners into bags and carry them to back rooms or alleys where they will remain unseen.
- When approaching a downed teammate, try to take a partner along if possible so one of you can revive the injured man and the other can stand guard to protect his allies from enemy fire.
- When facing off against shielded enemies, try to work as a team so that one acts as a distraction and the other one moves around beside or behind to target the exposed body.
- If one of your teammates is taken into custody, you can trade one of the hostages acquired during the heist in exchange for his freedom.
- You can take an enemy already firing his weapon as a hostage by moving in at close-range, putting a single round into one of the enemy’s limbs to temporarily stun him and then demanding that he get on the floor.