Payday 2 Multiplayer Guide
Table of Contents
- Four Stores
- Bank Heist
- Framing Frame
- Ukrainian Job/Jewelry Store
- Big Oil
- You can enter the bank from its rear parking lot by cutting through the chain link fence and using the open doorway by the trashcans.
- There is also a silver door towards the right side of the building that can be jimmied open to enter the main bank floor from an adjacent office area.
- There are security cameras located in the corner above the rear entrance of the bank by the trashcans, to the left of the walk-in safe’s door, next to the clock across from the teller window.
- Behind the tellers, you’ll find stacks of cash in the narrow boxes that line the wall.
- You’ll find planks for boarding up the windows available beneath the security camera that overlooks the rear entrance.
- The bank’s rooftop can be reached by climbing the steps to the right of the rear entrance.
- The thermal drill is located in the bed of pick up truck in the back of the parking lot.
- One way to remove the security guards quietly is by standing by the back entrance and waiting from them to approach, then tie their hands and carry the body into the parking lot. By enacting this plan, you will also have to watch the sidewalk through the nearby chain-link fence and capture any civilians that walk past as well to avoid suspicion.
- Before drilling into the safe, you’ll need to clear the teller room across from it first. You can do this quickly by sending the three members of the team into the front of the bank to handle the customers, then ambush the tellers by sprinting up from behind and telling them, plus anyone through the glass, to hit the floor.
- During the drilling process, you should have someone stand beside the front entrance so they can subdue any civilians or enforcement figures as soon as they can walk through the door.
- When picking the deposit boxes inside the safe, the process might run more efficiently if you split up the team so that while two men are searching for the money, the other two are guarding the rear and front entrances to the bank.
- Once the deposit boxes have been looted, the easiest escape can be achieved by making a right turn out of the bank’s rear entrance so that you can circle around to the front of the parking lot and use the nearby sign as cover before crossing the street to enter the van in the alley on the other side.