Piggyback Shows Off Assassin’s Creed 3 Game Guide
Assassin’s Creed 3 hits tonight at midnight, and that means tomorrow will be filled with gamers everywhere trying to make their way through the story. They’ll also be trying to find all of the inevitable collectibles, secrets, and other goodies that Ubisoft has tucked away in the game.
If you’re looking for a little help finding all of these goodies, we’ve got a suggestion – Piggyback’s Official Game Guide. Piggyback has created both a Standard (324 pages) and a Collector’s Edition (340 pages) of the guide, and here’s what each will include:
- Main missions, side quests, and optional challenges laid out for 100% completion.
- All unlockables, all bonuses, all collectible items, all hidden destinations, all Achievements and all Trophies.
- A walkthrough for the entire adventure that includes annotated screenshots.
- Multiplayer guides that include tips, insights and hi-res maps.
- Breakdown of all major plot events and mysteries.
- A complete map poster with all collectibles marked.
- A quick search index and user friendly tab system.
Exclusive to the Collector’s Edition:
- 16 Page ‘History vs. Story’ section that presents the game’s story alongside the real-life history of the period, and includes commentaries from scriptwriter Corey May.
- An extra-large map poster, printed on vintage paper.
The guide will hit stores simultaneously with Assassin’s Creed 3 at midnight tonight, and will run $24.99 for the Standard Edition or $34.99 for the Collector’s Edition.
Lead the revolution and defeat the Templars with Game Front’s Assassin’s Creed 3 walkthrough. For a compendium of extras, collectioble locations, and guides you might want to check out the Assassin’s Creed 3 cheats.