Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 10
- Call in 40 red, 30 rock and 30 yellow pikmin, then approach the stream below to toss the Captain and 20 pikmin across the broken bridge.
- Collect the pile of fragments in front of you to start construction on the bridge and destroy the dirt wall on your right, then pick up the next data file nearby and take control of Alph to remove another dirt wall on his right.
- Regain control of the Captain to pass through the dirt wall he’s had destroyed and climb the hill on the other side to eliminate the snitchbug at the top, then collect the nearby pile of fragments to finish building the previous bridge and have another group of pikmin carry away the plum embedded in the ground.
- Take control of Alph to pass through the other broken dirt wall and eliminate the bulborb on the other side from a distance, then collect the nearby fruit and assign half of your squad to Brittany so she can cross the newly-completed bridge.
- Form the Captain’s group and Brittany’s group into one squad, then approach the opening in the rocks across from the bridge to toss all of the pikmin and Brittany onto the next ridge above.
- Regain control of Alph to remove the soft pile of dirt ahead on the left and take control of Brittany to enter the new area up the path in front of her, then collect the blue bubble on the ridge above to learn about the metal suit and rejoin the Captain to form one squad again.
- Take control of Alph to approach another mound of soft dirt on his right and dig it up to uncover a mysterious rock, then regain control of the Captain to return to the Onion and regroup the squad to maximum capacity.
- Make your way over to Alph’s location to rejoin all three members of the team into one squad again and select the pikmin carrying the mysterious rocks to damage the concrete wall above, then cross back over the previous bridge to make a left on the other side and pass beneath the waterfall to collect more mysterious rocks.
- Take control of the Captain and 70 pikmin to follow the path ahead around to the right, then eliminate the slouches laying in wait and collect the large piece of fruit hiding behind the next cluster of mushrooms.
- Continue moving around the trail to eliminate a group of sheargrub and proceed forward into the next clearing ahead to collect the grapes on the left, then rejoin your teammates to form a single squad again and return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the tenth day.