Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 11
- Call in 40 red, 40 rock and 20 yellow pikmin, then cross the bridge to pass through the dirt wall on the right and approach the gap above to toss both teammates and 25 pikmin over it.
- Launch the Captain and the entire squad across the next gap ahead, then follow the path around towards the right to dislodge the obstacle in the corner with the help of 10 pikmin and take control of Brittany again to join back up with Alph.
- Move back through the broken dirt wall below to pass beneath the waterfall again and collect the bomb rocks on the other side, then proceed forward along the winding path ahead to enter the next clearing and have your pikmin carry away the pile of fragments above on the right.
- Approach the low-hanging root ahead to collect the fruit on the left and pass beneath the tree to continue moving forward along the path, then eliminate the blowhogs on the other side from afar with rock pikmin and make a u-turn around the next corner to defeat another group of enemies.
- Collect the pile of fragments ahead on the right to continue construction of the bridge at the end of the path and use the bomb rocks to destroy the concrete wall across from it, then pass through the wall to approach the small dirt mound nearby and toss all available pikmin into it.
- Take control of the Captain to walk down the incline you previously created and collect the flower pellets below, then pick up bomb rocks from the dirt mound and destroy the nearby cement wall to pass through it.
- Approach the onion to fill your squad numbers back up to maximum capacity and regain control of Brittany to finish digging through the small dirt mound nearby, then use 34 pikmin to collect the fragment piles beside you and cross the bridge that’s constructed next to form a single squad with the Captain again.
- Move back through the concrete wall to enter the small tunnel below and continue moving along the pathway on the other side to reach the next ridge, then toss Alph and the Captain up onto it with about 40 other pikmin.
- Proceed forward by hugging the left-side wall to avoid the incoming dirt balls and approach the next ridge ahead to eliminate the enemy above with a flurry of rock pikmin, then toss Alph up onto the ledge with the entire squad and collect the nearby piece of fruit.
- Take control of the Captain to have him rejoin Brittany and regain control of Alph to collect the data file on the tree stump above, then return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the eleventh day.