Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 12
- Call in 40 red, 40 rock and 20 yellow pikmin, then pass through the cement wall to dig up the dirt mound below on the right and turn back around to cross the first bridge you built in this area.
- Pass beneath the waterfall on the left to dig up another dirt mound and head back the way you came to cross the bridge again, then make another left to pass through the dirt wall and climb the incline in the corner.
- Make your way down the path on the right to reach a new area and proceed forward up the hill to locate the cellphone at the top, then toss numerous pikmin at the device until the ground caves in and the boss emerges from the sand.
- Approach this area’s surrounding rock wall to move in a circle around it and stay ahead of the boss in pursuit beneath the dirt, then wait for the ground to collapse again to toss a rock bomb into the pit and wait for the monster to eat it.
- Following the next cut scene, toss all available pikmin onto the disabled Meerslug to inflict damage on the monster and retreat as soon as the creature buries itself back underground.
- Keep a safe distance from the pulsating mounds of earth and wait for the Meerslug to erupt from the ground again, then move to the side of the creature to avoid the dirt balls it spits from its mouth and continue tossing pikmin into the monster’s face to inflict damage.
- Repeat the previous step and wait for the monster to create another pit in the ground, then toss a rock bomb in so that the Meerslug swallows it and attack the creature’s disabled body to continue draining its health.
- Retreat to the outside edge of this area to avoid falling into the massive pit the creature creates next and toss in another rock bomb to unearth the Meerslug for a third time, then repeat the previous tactics to finally defeat this monster so that the pikmin can carry away its body, the cellphone and the large chunks of fruit nearby.
- Return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the twelfth day.