Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 15
- Call in 30 red, 30 rock, 20 yellow and 20 winged pikmin, then collect the bomb rocks from atop the tomato can and turn around to pluck the coiled flower so that you can collect the fruit to which it’s attached.
- Return to the Onion to cross the blue bridge behind it and ride the first available lily pad on the other side to start traveling downstream, then pass through the tunnel ahead to activate a short cut scene.
- Afterwards, use a bomb rock to destroy the spider web above and ascend onto the ridge behind it to collect another data file.
- Follow the path you’re on to reach a new area and use 10 pikmin to dislodge the paper bag ahead on the left, then return to the previous lily pad to hop onto the next one that passes in front of you and disembark at the first available beach on the right.
- Unleash all available winged pikmin to remove the Scornet in front of you and destroy the dirt wall nearby to pass through it, then destroy the spider web on the other side and use the winged pikmin again to lift up the first clipboard.
- Use a bomb rock to clear out the enemies hiding beneath the first clipboard and lift up the second clipboard with another swarm of winged pikmin, then collect the pile of fragments you uncover and return to the previous lily pad to ride the next one that passes by.
- Hop onto the next available lily pad to collect another data file and deactivate the electric gate on the left, then turn right to eliminate the Snagret by hitting the bird with stone pikmin each time it pops out of the ground.
- Collect the large apple that appears and return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the fifteenth day.