Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 18
Garden of Hope
- Call in 20 of each pikmin and pass through the dirt wall above to follow the trail on the right, then destroy the next dirt wall in the corner to move through that as well and collect the fragment pile on the other side.
- Move back through the previous dirt wall to approach the pool of water ahead and have the winged pikmin pluck the coiled flower in front of you to uncover an Onion.
- Pluck the Blue Pikmin that appears and add more of these creatures to your squad by collecting the from surrounding flower pellets, then split up the team so that the Captain ends up with 20 blue pikmin and enter the large body water beside you to walk along the bottom.
- Eliminate the enemies on the left to collect the fragment pile behind them and exit the water to rejoin the team, then cross the newly constructed-bridge and move around behind the sleeping enemy to eliminate it safely.
- Collect the small red berries from the flower and destroy the nearby crystal to pick up the fruit inside, then use 20 pikmin to push the tool box in the corner off the ledge and return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the eighteenth day.