Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 19
Garden of Hope
- Call in 50 blue and 25 winged pikmin, then cross the bridge you constructed on the previous day to drop over the ledge in the corner and collect the data file in the pit below.
- Ascend the incline nearby to carry away the giant piece of fruit at the top and follow the path around to eliminate the fish swimming in deeper water, then climb the hill on the left to open the lunch box at the top with the help of winged pikmin and collect the orange inside.
- Re-enter the water below to pass through the tunnel on the left and collect the fragment pile ahead to start building a porcelain pot, then defeat the lobster creature that emerges from by standing at a safe distance at all times and collect the fruit that appears.
- Return to the Onion to remove 10 of the blue pikmin and add 35 of the yellow ones, then cross the nearby bridge to eliminate the enemies on the other side and deactivate the electric gate on the right to pass through it.
- Eliminate another hostile and collect the giant piece of fruit in the corner ahead, then return to the porcelain that’s been partially completed and make a right to eliminate the enemies in the lagoon below.
- Destroy the dirt wall above to pass through it and take out the manta ray on the other side by targeting its tail from a distance, then collect the nearby pile of fragments to finish construction on the porcelain pot and walk up onto the beach ahead to eliminate the frogs at the top.
- Return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the nineteenth day.