Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 20
Garden of Hope
- Call in 20 of each pikmin and return to the white porcelain pot you constructed on an earlier day, then toss the Captain and Alph on top of it along with the entire squad.
- Throw Alph with all available pikmin onto the next ridge across from you and take control of him to proceed forward, then move around behind the crab to defeat it quickly from a safe distance and collect the giant piece of fruit that appears.
- Destroy the nearby crystal to collect the fragments inside and proceed into the next area to pick up a second pile, then dig up the dirt mound beside you to uncover a third fragment pile and finish construction of the blue bridge.
- Proceed forward to reach a new area and attack the giant crystal on the island ahead to activate a cut scene in which the boss is unleashed, then retreat back onto the path behind you and launch a flurry of blue pikmin onto one of the monster’s feet until it turns red.
- Move in a slow circle around the boss to continue inflicting damage on his feet until the monster finally falls to the ground, then move in at close-range to attack the giant crystal again with rock pikmin and retreat back onto the previous path when you see the tongue emerge.
- Continue attacking the crystal until it breaks open to activate a cut-scene in which the boss’ head is revealed, then stay on the path to launch pikmin at the monster’s feet from a safe distance until it drops to the ground again.
- Attack the fallen monster’s head at close range until it gets back on its feet and repeat the previous two steps to inflict further damage on the boss, then continue using this tactic to eventually defeat the creature and activate a cut scene.
- Collect Olimar and the two pieces of fruit, then read the next incoming transmission from the Drake and return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the twentieth day.