Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 21
- Call in 25 of each pikmin and ascend the nearby root bridge to collect the data file at the top, then pass through the tunnel in front of you to continue moving around the path on the other side and locate the unconscious Captain Olimar in the area below.
- Drop beside the golden creature in the area below to watch it form a bubble around Olimar and hit it with a constant stream of rock pikmin to break through the sphere, then collect the fallen captain’s body to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, pass through the entrance nearby to enter the hollow interior of the giant oak tree and encounter the blob creature again in its new larger form.
- Sprint forward down the path you’re on to retreat from the glob monster and exit out the opposite end to rejoin Brittany, then follow the trail straight ahead to make a left at the next fork and defeat the group of enemies that occupy the clearing in front of you.
- If the glob monsters manages to catch up and consume Olimar again, destroy its gold exterior as you did before and collect the body with at least 10 winged pikmin to continue your retreat.
- Destroy the next dirt and crystal wall above to pass through them and eliminate the next group of creatures to collect the rock bombs they’re protecting, then head in the opposite direction to approach the clearing above and navigate past the surrounding enemies to proceed forward.
- Use red pikmin to remove the next dirt wall above and return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the twenty-first day.