Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 2
Garden of Hope
- Enter the Onion’s tractor beam to call back 21 pikmin and move left along the edge of the lake ahead to attack the bulborb, then use three members of your squad to carry the body away and collect the flower in the corner ahead.
- Approach the pile of nearby rubble to start rebuilding the nearby bridge and pluck the sprouts that have cropped up around the Onion so you can use them to destroy the dirt wall above, then call in the rest of the pikmin to fill your squad number to 28 and pass through the gap to collect the flower on the other side.
- Use your entire squad to carry away the pieces of rubble above on the left and collect the data file hidden beneath them, then cross the bridge the pikmin repair next to encounter the enormous bulborb on the other side.
- Run in a consistent circle around the bulborb to toss all 30 of your pikmin onto him and discover a new data file hiding in a shrub along the outer edge of the clearing, then move around behind the giant creature to resupply the squad numbers and continue throwing them from a safe distance until the enemy is defeated.
- Toss 10 Pikmin to carry away the large bulborb’s body and use the creatures that remain to destroy the dirt wall nearby, then cross back over the bridge to pluck the new sprouts that have appeared and raise your squad number to 35.
- Cross back over the previous bridge to climb the hill on the other side and discover Brittany’s location to activate a cut scene, then continue following the trail around towards the right to spot a giant strawberry on the ridge above and toss at least 3 pikmin up beside it to carry the fruit away.
- Ascend the trail to the right of the transparent wall ahead and pass through the cave opening at the top to reach a new area, then proceed into the clearing in front of you to encounter the Medusal Slurker.
- Stay at a safe distance from the Slurker to toss all available pikmin into it, while avoiding the sac it occasionally drops to the ground, then continue attacking in this manner until the creature explodes and a group of rock pikmin fall out of it.
- Call the rock pikmin over to start tossing them at the large crystal in front of you and unleash the Onion inside, then use your new squad to carry away the gooey bubble that appears on the ground and pluck the next crop of sprouts that erupt.
- Collect the data file beneath the Onion and turn around to destroy the crystals with the rock pikmin, then acquire another data file and use the red creatures to carry away the numbered rocks you uncover.
- Move back through the previous cave entrance to approach the glass wall below on the right and toss a repeated stream of rock pikmin at it to break through the barrier, then collect the two data files on the other side and destroy the second glass wall nearby to rescue Brittany.
- Following the next cut scene, select Brittany from your squad to toss her onto the stone platform in front of you and throw 5 red pikmin up beside her.
- Press the next indicated button to take control of Brittany and toss the 5 red pikmin beside the large lemon on the ledge above to have them carry it away, then take control of Alph again to follow the path on the left around and destroy the creatures ahead with your rock pikmin.
- Have the red pikmin carry the insect bodies away and approach the broken pot ahead on the right to perform the same task with the pieces inside of it, then collect the next data file and climb into the next tree stump above on the left to destroy the large crystal with rock pikmin.
- Use the next pile of rubble to finish building the bridge nearby and turn around from the tree stump to collect the strawberry on the ridge above, then head back the way you came to return to the Red Onion and pick up any stray pikmin or flowers that were left behind.
- Approach the Red Onion to pluck any new pikmin that have appeared and stand inside the tractor beam to return them all into it, then quickly make your way back to the Rock Onion and repeat the same action to complete this mission.