Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 6
- Call in 35 rock pikmin and 35 red pikmin, then make your way downhill to stand on the arrow written in the snow and toss about 30 of your rock pikmin to the other side of the river.
- Take control of Brittany to call in 30 yellow pikmin and exit the cave to add the rock pikmin to your squad, then toss 20 yellow ones back over to Alph and regain control of him to destroy the electric gate behind the Onion.
- Regain control of Brittany to pass through the electric gate behind her and destroy the crystal on the other side to uncover a hot spring, then step onto it to launch yourself onto the next ridge above and defeat the pair of nearby Arctic Larva with rock pikmin.
- Follow the trail uphill to encounter the Whiptongue Bulborb at the top and eliminate it quickly, then have your pikmin carry away the orange hanging from the tree above and the nearby pile of fragments to continue building the bridge.
- Take control of Alph again to pass through the electric gate and make a right to collect the next data file, then have your pikmin carry away the next pile of fragments ahead and regain control of Brittany to approach the arrow written in the snow at the bottom of the hill.
- Toss a group of pikmin onto the ridge above to uncover and collect the cherry buried in the snow, then regain control of Alph to proceed in the opposite direction and eliminate the Fiery Blowhog from a safe distance.
- Destroy the large crystal in front of you to collect the next data file and drop into the area below to destroy the crystal wall on your right, then pass through it to encounter the Slooch creatures and eliminate them with red pikmin.
- Collect the berry and have your pikmin carry away the next pile of fragments to finish construction of the bridge, then regain control of Brittany to cross to the other side of the river and take control of Alph again to uncover another hot spring by destroying the crystal nearby.
- Return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the sixth day.