Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 7
- Call in 30 of each type of pikmin to cross back over the bridge and make a left on the other side to pass through the broken electric gate, then approach the arrow on the next ridge to toss Brittany and 20 pikmin onto the one above it.
- Take control of Brittany and use the pikmin to dislodge the iron ball around the corner so that it rolls through the rock wall below, then enter the cave you just uncovered to eliminate the surrounding slooches with red pikmin and navigate past the section of flame bursts to approach the puddle behind them.
- Use 10 yellow pikmin to link the two red wires on the left and trigger an electrical reaction, then walk across the plants that have just bloomed to collect the orange on the ridge above with the help of Alph and turn back around to exit the cave.
- Destroy the crystals in front of you to uncover pellets and a hole in the wall ahead, then pass through it to hit the surrounding leaves on the ground with red pikmin and eliminate the enemies hiding beneath them.
- Proceed right through the opening in the mushrooms to approach the circular platform nearby and destroy the eggs on top of it with rock pikmin to activate a cut scene, then toss the remaining members of your squad onto the yolks so that flowers grow out of all their heads and collect the nearby 5 pellet.
- Climb the mound of snow around the corner towards the left to eliminate the larva at the top and turn around to collect the data file from the pool of water below, then head back the way you came to pass through a bother cluster of mushrooms that has already been destroyed and enter the cave on the other side to cross a wooden bridge.
- Enter the cave on the other side of the bridge to eliminate the Phosbats in front of you and proceed forward to destroy the sac that sprouts up from the ground ahead on the right, then use the yolks to continue transforming you pikmin and approach the pile of sticks on the left to create one long branch.
- Return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the seventh day.