Pikmin 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
Exploration Day 8
- Call in 30 red, 30 rock and 40 yellow pikmin, then pass through the broken electric gate to cross the bridge on the left and ascend the next snowy incline to turn right at the top.
- Toss 60 pikmin and Brittany over the tree on the right so that they all land around the red platform below, then eliminate the nearby snitchbugs and approach the green bubble on the ridge above.
- Send up 10 pikmin to carry the green bubble away and take the incoming transmission from the Drake to learn about the Dodge Whistle, then pick the small red fruit from the nearby flower and do the same with the bunch of grapes at the opposite end of the clearing.
- Call Alph down to approach the corner beside the two red platforms ahead in the distance and toss pikmin onto them so that they bounce over to the orange atop the opposite ridge, then do the same thing with your teammate and regain control of him to defeat the Amprats with yellow pikmin.
- Have the pikmin carry away the pile of straw to build an incline and descend it to return to the Onion, then regain control of Brittany to join up with Alph again and pass through the tunnel indicated by the arrow to locate the next signal.
- Climb back up the previous straw incline to make a right at the top and hide in the first alcove on the left to avoid the rolling snowball, then proceed forward up the narrow pathway to dodge another snowball and defeat the next larva to collect a 5 pellet.
- Destroy the nearby crystal to collect the lime inside and return all the pikmin on the field to the Onion before sunset to complete the eighth day.