Planet Elder Scrolls Inducts New Hall of Famers
After a short hiatus for the month of April, Planet Elder Scrolls has inducted new mods into its Hall of Fame. There are four new Morrowind mods and six new Oblivion mods instead of the traditional three each due to the break.
Qualifications for mods to be considered Hall of Fame material require the mod to receive a minimum of 25 votes and a score of 8 or higher. The mods also have a three month minimum availability, and have been downloaded over 5,000 times.
Here’s the four Morrowind mods that made the cut.
- A Lord’s Men by Lord Gildor: According to Lord Gildor, this mod (which requires the Tribunal expansion) is intended “to add to the atmosphere of players’ houses and strongholds.”
- Real Stars by grVulture: When it becomes night time, this mod uses real astronomical photos to fill the game world’s sky with real stars.
- Vibrant Morrowind 3.0 by Skydye and Headless Wonder: Want a more colorful Morrowind? This mod replaces all the game’s textures for a more vibrant look.
- GS_TAMRIEL Tribute to The Community by Gianluca: This landmass mod serves as a tribute to the Morrowind community and combines 64 different mods.
For Oblivion, here’s the latest mods to make their way into the Hall.
- Louder Nirnroot Sound by Sandman: This mod adds a ringing sound to let you know when there are nearby nirnroots to collect.
- Seph’s Hand to Hand Animation Replacer by Keter Sephiroth: Adds new kick animations when delivering hand-to-hand combat in the game.
- Mountain Tower by Sage Rime: This mod adds a new tower to the game full of filled with new stuff to explore.
- Kvatch Rebuilt by Kvatch Rebuilt Team: This mod fulfills the dream of many Oblivion fans — to finally see Kvatch rebuilt in all its glory.
- Bag of Holding by Quarn: Based on the Bag of Holding from D&D, this mod allows you to store as many items as you want in it while also nullifying their weight so you won’t become over-encumbered.
- DarkUI’d DarN by Gothic251: Adds a DarkUI version of the popular mod, DarNified UI 1.3.1.
I highly recommend the Kvatch Rebuilt mod as one I’ve enjoyed. Congratulations to all the winners and thanks for your hard work prolonging the life of these Elder Scrolls games.
via Bethesda Blog