Postal 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Bridge
- Porn World
- Diseased Kittens
- Mall Security
- Cashmart Robbery
- Terrorists in the Apple Orchard
- Dog Training School
- Thegway Repo
- Protect Slave Boy
- Test Animal Rescue
- South of the Border
- Prison Break
- The Rodeo
- The Caves
Protect Slave Boy
- You primary concern throughout this level is to guide the “Gimp” character out of the building without having his picture taken by the paparazzi. You can accomplish this by ruining the photos with paint rags or just killing the cameramen in general.
- If you see a flash from the cameras, track down the member of the paparazzi in question before he has a chance to escape or the level will end in loss. Cameramen can be recognized by their brown vest, green shirts and backwards hats.
- When the mission begins, open the doors in front of you to eliminate the first group of nearby cameramen and make a left down the hall. Lead the gimp to the far wall and make another left to head down the staircase, then make a right at the bottom and continue eliminating the paparazzi ahead.
- Make a right around the next corner and climb the steps, then enter the reception area beside you and turn left. Lead the gimp through the doorway in the back right corner of the room, then make your way through the filing area to exit out the back.
- Eliminate the nearby cameramen and enter the room on the left, then open the door to your right to reach the next hallway and turn left.
- Move forward through the winding hallway and eliminate any cameramen standing in your way, then open the last brown door on the left to enter the locker room.
- Open the door directly in front of you to enter a waiting room, then make your way to the back of the area and exit through the white double doors on the left to reach the building’s lobby.
- Head down the main steps at the center of the room and continue removing paparazzi from your path, then approach the metal detectors at the bottom to activate a cut scene in which you are ambushed by a hidden cameraman.
- After witnessing the cowardly cameraman’s failed escape, it’s time to teach him a lesson with an old-fashioned beat down. Once the cut scene has ended, move around the lobby and eliminate the last of the paparazzi in the area.
- When the the building is clear, re-locate the Gimp and guide out the front doors of the courthouse to complete this level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page