Postal 3 Walkthrough
Table of Contents
- The Bridge
- Porn World
- Diseased Kittens
- Mall Security
- Cashmart Robbery
- Terrorists in the Apple Orchard
- Dog Training School
- Thegway Repo
- Protect Slave Boy
- Test Animal Rescue
- South of the Border
- Prison Break
- The Rodeo
- The Caves
South of the Border
- Welcome to Mexico! At the start of this new area, move towards the statue in the roundabout ahead and make a left down the street to approach a purplish building labeled: Farmacia.
- After a cut scene in which you receive the next task at hand, equip the vacuum and point it down into the cardboard box at your feet to suction up a few footballs.
- Return to the area from which you started this level and approach the guarded border entrance, then move left towards the chain link fence that surrounds the town and begin firing the footballs up over it to activate a cut scene.
- Afterwards, equip your most powerful automatic weapon and turn towards the border entrance to fight off the ambushing DEA agents.
- If you see the enemies clustering together in a large group, equip a Molotov cocktail and chuck it amongst them to set multiple targets ablaze at once.
- Use the nearby green dumpster as a means of cover and also as a way to lob projectiles without having to expose yourself to danger.
- If you find yourself surrounded and taking heavy fire, retreat back along the fence and make a left into the rock canyon by the shanty houses above.
- Using this narrow location to create a bottleneck scenario, turn around when you reach the palm trees and aim your gun towards the canyon’s entrance to fire upon any enemy that approaches.
- Continue using your automatic rifle or projectiles to eliminate the remaining agents and complete the level.
Return to the Main Walkthrough Page